[wpc_custom_heading heading=”Trainee Lawyer” colored_line=”yes”]
Mehmet Mert Volkan
Mert is a member of the Corporate/ M&A team at Senguler & Senguler Law Firm. He generally provides consultancy on corporate, commercial and IP law matters as well as contracts to multinational companies in various sectors.
- Başkent University Faculty of Law (LL.B. 2015)
- Ulster University Graduate Program in Business (2018)
- University of Sussex- International Commercial and Trade Law Postgraduate Program (LL.M. 2020)
- Turkish (Native),
- English (Fluent)
Phone: +90 212 361 50 66
Mobil: +90 535 064 14 84
E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admitted To Bar: 2017
- International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)-Young ICSID I 2020- Present.
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) I 2020- Present.
- International Chamber of Commerce – Young Arbitrators Forum (ICC
- YAF) I 2020-Present.
- London Court of International Arbitration – Young International
- Arbitration Group (“YIAG”) I 2018-Present.
- Istanbul Arbitration Centre (‘ISTAC’) I 2016-Present.
- Baskent University Alumni Association I 2015- Present.
- METU College Alumni Association I 2011-Present.